Sunday, June 8, 2008

Rollin on twenty-twos

This picture makes me laugh. Hard. When we purchased these fine bicyles in the Rexburg Wal-Mart, we were waiting on mine to be assembled. I had to go to the bathroom so I gave trent my money and told him to buy the bikes and meet me outside.

I later found out that he set his bike up on its kick stand about 6 feet from him and made it look like it was on display, and not like he was ready to buy it. When the second bike arrived, he painfully walked to the front of the store and bought them. Something about buying a shiny new mountain bike from Wal-mart, not to mention two matching ones, made him feel like his was 10 years old.

As we rode them home laughing the whole way, we became increasingly humbled by the second as car after car of college students drove by and stared. We got to Trent's house and he was vocally concidering rubbing dirt on his bike so it didnt look brand new. Hahaha.

Turns out the lady scene loves a man on a Dual shock power stroke 12 speed.... No.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tara said...

very cute blog Alex...glad that you have it so that I don't have to CALL you every day..now I can see a little of your life there. DOn't get me wrong...I love talking to you, but like I said, I will try to cut the apron strings just a little and not call quite so much. Looks like you have some fun roommates. post more pics of the apt. like the kitchen etc. although maybe I don't want to see what you are actually eating.
miss you and love you.
-mom

T-RENT said...

It was probably a temperture change, or something. . .

Anonymous said...

you should send in your bikes to pimp my ride haha nice rides