Saturday, June 7, 2008

My move to tater-ville

Attention fans everywhere.. Alex Martinsen will now be documenting his college life for you, so that all may share in the triumphs, the downfalls, and the emotions that will become his during his life in Idaho.

A few days before I moved, I graduated from High School.. Oh how grateful I am for our quality public education! (Sarcasm with just a touch of pure violence)










On Sunday evening, my brother from an Italian mother-Leland Trent Thompson, and I, embarked on a journey.... A Journey to Idaho.






This is a picture of us with our Nana. Trent and I flew our private-jets to SLC, where this kind woman picked us up and took us northward. She helped us not be completely clueless when it came to living on our own (which by the way sounds great to any frustrated young adult, but heed my words, living with your mom is a very, very, good thing)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Alejandro Martinez, You sound wonderful. Having Abram over so much this summer, one of the two awesome weed annihilators, is almost like you are here. I love it! But Abe doesn't share OUR love of Oprah. Well, not yet. You two commpadres are too cute. Stay close to Trent, we miss you both. Love you, Rita

Shiela Campbell said...

How dare you post such a terrible pic of your sweet Nana!!!!! I am loving reading your blog and keeping tabs on you. I am soooo proud of you Alex and know that you are destined for greatness! So don't let me down. Give Trent my Love and find a better picture of me!