Sunday, June 8, 2008

Engulfed in Idahoan Life

I live in Alpine Chalet. Apartment number 5. I was awkwardly came to the realization, that i was PRACITCALLY CONCEIVED IN APARTMENT 5!! My parents met and dated at this school, and my father lived, where I now live.. And in case the word conveived means something different than I think it does, no i was not created until they were married... This is getting awkward..



OK. So my roomates are Brent Lenahan the 'Ohio bred babe magnet', Joseph (Joe) Morris, the 'recently returned Serbian missionary extrordinare' from Las Vegas, 'Immanuel the Great' -the super student from Blackfoot Idaho, and Trent Thompson, a gentleman and a scholar, from Gilbert Arizona!




If I do not include Trent Leland Thompson [who technically does not live in this apartment] in the list my list of roomates, he gives me a hurt, vulnerable, sensitive look.. The guy practically lives here anyway. .




Immanuel










Brrrent
Joe (left)








And the Italian Stallion...
He took these of himself
by the way.




And of course..... Big Papa


4 comments:

T-RENT said...

Yo Alex, I love the blog! It's so truthful yet. . . embracing, keep it up. SUPER PUNCH!

Whit said...

Alex,
hey!!! It's so crazy that you are in college right now. haha, soon you'll be off on your mission, and that will be even more of a shocker. I miss ya tonz, hope I can see you soon, but I doubt that will happen for a while.
Love You!!!

Mariah said...

Cute Pic of you! Church was weird today without you there... the whole ward is going to be picking up prescriptins of anti-depressants in the morning. haha. love and miss you!

Anonymous said...

nice blog man. priests chorum sure is different without you guys. you probably already know this but: mikey is the new 1st assistant, hunter is 2nd and i am secratary. just thought you might wanna know whats going on in the chorum.