Friday, June 13, 2008

In a place where I had previously designed to go..



On Thursday night. I decided to take my wheels out for a little fresh Rexburg air. I rode up the longest steepest hill in the town. But it was worth it because you will never beleive what I found at the very top: a temple!


I sat by the temple and read the stick of Ephriam for about an hour. It was cold and windy, but a very sweet experience. I think I will make that a tradition of mine.


Sometimes we can feel insignificant when we concider our size in relation to all of Lords's creations. It seems like the amount of attention that is on Alex Martinsen has got to be pretty small. But i have learned that we have to accept the fact that our minds were created in such a way that we wouldnt be able to understand all of the mysteries of God in this life. I do have the attention of my heavenly father. If there were no veil, we would have no reason to develop faith.

Pour that spiritual juice in a glass and drank it!!


1 Nephi 21:15








1 comment:

Tara said...

wow, this made me get a little choked up....what beautiful pictures of the temple. THat is great that you are so close. Take advantage of that. I am so proud of you Alex.